ABOUT THE EVENT
Reciclarte5 is a project of the Experimental Group, under the direction of dancer and choreographer Mônica Lira, with funding from Funcultura, which aims to foster thoughts / movements about the artistic practice of dance, through the intersection of the perspectives of specialists in theory and practice, in order to stimulate critical / aesthetic reflections by professionals from Pernambuco. In this 5th edition, courses will be offered in Recife, in Caruaru, Arcoverde and Fernando de Noronha Archipelago.
In the first module, in Recife, we have the theoretical-practical classes by choreographer and dancer Clébio Oliveira (RN / ALE), by Professor Doctor, researcher and playwright Thereza Rocha (RJ / CE), by Professor Doctor, dancer and choreographer Gilsamara Moura (SP / BA), and choreographer and dancer Luiz Roberto (PE), who conduct an immersion with a total workload of 90 hours / class. The following modules, which take place outside the city, will be conducted by dancers from the Experimental Group.
Interested parties must fill in an online form * (below according to the location), available from March 21 to April 13. 25 vacancies will be made available to dance professionals from Pernambuco, filled after selection of the direction of the project, with the announcement of the result on April 15th. The artists must have experience in dance and be fully available to accompany the workshops, which are free.
REGISTRATION (2nd phase):
FERNANDO DE NORONHA
SCHEDULE | 1st PHASE (Recife):
- "Provisional Body", with Clébio Oliveira.
From February 29 to March 4 (9 am to 1 pm), at Espaço Experimental; and March 6 (10 am to 5 pm), at the Museum of the City of Recife.
- "Body dramaturgies, dance dramaturgies: the whole is less than the sum of its parts", with Thereza Rocha.
From March 7 to 11 (2 pm to 5 pm), at the City Museum of Recife.
- "Diálogo Mestiço", with Gilsamara Moura.
From March 14 to 18 (9 am to 1 pm), at the Experimental Space.
- "Moving bones, expanding spaces, responding to music", with Luiz Roberto.
From March 28th to April 1st (9am to 12pm), at Espaço Experimental.
SCHEDULE | 2nd PHASE (Fernando de Noronha / Arcoverde / Caruaru):
- Fernando de Noronha: workshop with Lilli Rocha and Jorge Kildery, from April 18 to May 6, from 5 pm to 10 pm.
- Arcoverde: Workshop with Gardênia Coleto and Rebeca Gondim, from April 25 to May 13, from 5 pm to 10 pm.
- Caruaru: Workshop with Rafaella Trindade and Márcio Filho, from April 25 to May 13, from 5 pm to 10 pm.